The jobs listed below are just a few of the current requisitions we are working on for our top-tier clients.
Plan, organize and execute projects, under Manager’s direction, related to the design and development of new products and tooling or modifications to existing tooling. The Design Engineer ensures that the design conforms to the tooling specifications, is manufacturable at estimated costs, and is […]
Reporting to the Technical Director, the Product Manager is responsible for all technical aspects, bill of materials, production routes, production capacity and optimization, product development roadmap, product marketing information related to the product, competitive analysis and product positioning (technical and commercial). The Product Manager […]
Leads the tracking and delivery of the productivity metric for all procurement. This would include; development of tracking tools, leading meetings on project status and delivery updates, creating tools to assure projects drive to closure, leading a strong connection with finance to confirm projects are […]
- Execute all purchasing related activities of product development as assigned within the specified commodities.
- Leverage vendors/subcontractors across multiple procurements to create cost savings to project(s).
- Work with the Value Stream group acting as a liaison between suppliers and plants.
- Identify any gaps within the […]
- Electrical Engineer with 5-10 year’ s experience in PCB design.
- Engineer will participate in the complete product development process including manufacturing and test support.
- The candidate must be hands-on and willing to roll up his/her sleeves to ensure a successful program.
- Participate in board […]
Candidate will be responsible for overseeing global sourcing initiatives and establishing long-term sourcing strategies. Working hand in hand with Regional Purchasing Groups and Buyers. This position reports to the Director of SCM.
- Establishing Sourcing goals and objectives, supplier strategies, cost controls, etc.
- Working […]