Candidate will be responsible for overseeing global sourcing initiatives and establishing long-term sourcing strategies. Working hand in hand with Regional Purchasing Groups and Buyers. This position reports to the Director of SCM.
- Establishing Sourcing goals and objectives, supplier strategies, cost controls, etc.
- Working with sales and product development to actively pursue new and innovative products.
- Communicating current manufacturing trends within the global market to senior management in reference to trade agreements.
- Representing and reporting needs of the company during quarterly meetings.
- Monitoring and ensuring key performance indicators are met in on-time delivery, quality and cost.
- Reviewing and recommending long term sourcing strategies in order to maintain cost competitive products.
- Identifying suppliers to address continued growth of sourcing needs and objectives.
- Establishing cost matrices based on current market trends in order to provide sales with accurate costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering.
- Knowledge and management experience of Global Sourcing.
- Proven ability to work as a cross functional team leader in various departments.
- Expert knowledge of importing rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of product costing and strong analytical skill.
- Commercially savvy with a track record in identifying and developing product development initiatives.
- Strong relationship building and ability to work with cross functional teams.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org