- Electrical Engineer with 5-10 year’ s experience in PCB design.
- Engineer will participate in the complete product development process including manufacturing and test support.
- The candidate must be hands-on and willing to roll up his/her sleeves to ensure a successful program.
- Participate in board design & assembly release process, including BOM management, revision control, configuration management, hardware bring-up, and issue tracking.
- Assist in development of design guides, design review check lists and general machine FMEAs.
- Actively participate in design for reliability and manufacturing early in product development.
- Assist in DFMEA, PFMEA, DRBFM, hazard analysis, etc.
Job Requirements/Background Requirements
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in root cause analysis and problem solving and Experience in Six Sigma, Product test and specification preferred but not require
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org