Leads the tracking and delivery of the productivity metric for all procurement. This would include; development of tracking tools, leading meetings on project status and delivery updates, creating tools to assure projects drive to closure, leading a strong connection with finance to confirm projects are delivering to the P&L;, and continuing to enhance our processes to streamline reporting and delivery.
This role also will play a key role in development of the productivity funnel for all spend categories in procurement. The Sourcing Analyst will build spend analysis tools to identify areas of untapped opportunity in our spend profile and work with Procurement team to develop plans to attack those areas to drive cost improvement. This role would provide additional leverage points and new skills sets, through benchmarking and best development of best in class tools and approaches, throughout the sourcing process to enhance productivity delivery.
- Develop and maintain productivity tracking database
- Work with IT to streamline reporting process and build online standardized tools and processes wherever possible
- Lead cadence of meetings with Commodity managers and Purchasing managers on metric reporting and status updates
- Maintain close relationship with finance to assure good approval process with them and that all projects are delivering to the P&L;
- Build audit tracking processes for projects to assure actual delivery is tracked
- Lead one source of truth for all areas of reporting of productivity and PPV.
- Build and maintain spend dashboards used to identify areas of untapped spend for potential savings opportunities
- Develop skill sets and reference material for best in class benchmarks, tools, and processes to be used as leverage points in major sourcing events
- Engage in external training and organization to identify leverage points and tools to internalize to enhance company’s sourcing process
- Power user of analytical tools Excel, Power BI and database tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of creativity, flexibility and resourcefulness Drive team to best in class beyond just good
- Ability to organize and lead complicated projects that involve several disciplines
- Possess and apply a broad knowledge of Supply Management principles, practices, and procedures.
- Bachelor s Degree in business or other related degree preferred
- Five to ten (5-10) year s professional purchasing experience
Please submit resume to email@example.com