- Design, develop, and supervise all aspects of automated control systems associated with the plant’s equipment and machinery.
- Analyze existing equipment and processes for improvements and provide recommendations based upon assessments.
- Experience in programming of PLC’s and operator terminals
- Experience with AC and DC drive troubleshooting, set-up and replacement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or another related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in a manufacturing facility.
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330/453-8000 for more information.