Plan, organize and execute projects, under Manager’s direction, related to the design and development of new products and tooling or modifications to existing tooling. The Design Engineer ensures that the design conforms to the tooling specifications, is manufacturable at estimated costs, and is technically sound. The engineer will prepare conceptual and working layouts and oversee or prepare final layouts, assembly and detail drawings including bills of material. Will also coordinate the fabrication, assembly, testing and debugging of prototype tooling, production tooling, and equipment. The Design Engineer ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget, and result in commercial equipment that operates in accordance with specifications.
- Bachelor of Science Technical Degree; Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 3-5 years of Engineering Project Management, Tool Design, Equipment Design, Product Design, and/or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Creative Conceptual Skills; Engineering Analysis; Tool and Machine Design; Plastic Thermoforming; Project Scheduling and Management; Written and verbal communication skills; Supervisory skills; Ability to use precision measuring devices; 3D Modeling/CAD Skills (AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred); Microsoft Office
- Must be trained and follow company policies on GMP, sanitation, prerequisite programs, chemical control and food safety plans and policies.
- Must be competent to carry out food packaging safety and quality responsibilities.
Please send resume to email@example.com