Fast-growing Thermoforming Plastics Packaging Company has an exciting job opportunity for a Sr. Process Engineer.
- Providing process troubleshooting support, process training, and data analysis.
- Identifies areas for improvement and participates in continuous improvement activities to reduce product and process variability and improve production efficiencies.
- Controlling, monitoring, measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating business processes towards accomplishing business goals specific for the organization
- Apply knowledge acquired on business process modeling notations to various forms of documenting processes
- Map out any existing process in the organization and design new ones towards improving business process
- Analyzing information, collecting data and researching processes
- Discern the difference between various steps and business processes recorded on a flow chart
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to discover and establish business process
- Skill for business process simulation and optimization
- Skill for application development
- Possess required technical skills
- Ability to benchmark and analyze various business processes
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must have a high degree of mechanical aptitude
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) as well as 1-2 years of Thermoforming Process Development and Improvement experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Business acumen, analytical thinking, computer proficiency, teamwork, problem-solving orientation and networking
Email Resume to: email@example.com