Fast-growing Thermoforming Plastics Packaging Company has an exciting job opportunity for a Sr. Process Engineer.
- Providing engineering expertise in the areas of thermoforming process development and improvement, supports the launch of new products and continuously improves existing products and processes.
- This individual will provide advanced level process troubleshooting support, process training and data analysis.
- Identifies areas for improvement and participates in continuous improvement activities to reduce product and process variability and improve production efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) as well as 2+ years of Thermoforming Process Development and Improvement experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must have a high degree of mechanical aptitude
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and establish change techniques in an organization
- Business acumen, analytical thinking, computer proficiency
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org